Welcome to the Secret Garden Tour 2023 Information Page
The secret gardens are primped and ready to be revealed rain or shine!
- The link to the Secret Gardens of the Johns Creek Community tour booklet (PDF) is ready for you to download and read here. Plan your day by learning about the gardens and the day’s activities. A limited number of printed copies will be available at the garden welcome/registration tables for patrons to keep.
- A one-page listing of the Locations of the Beautiful Gardens can be downloaded and printed here.
- Gardens may be visited in any order and at any time between 9am to 5pm.
- Parking near the garden homes is restricted to just one side of the street. No Parking signs will be located on the right side of the road as you approach each garden location. Please drive past the garden, turn around at the nearest cul-de-sac and park on the designated side of the street.
- Check-in/registration is available at all of the garden tour stops.
- The gardens are less busy in the afternoon.
- A one-page listing of the Artists and Entertainers and their Locations can be downloaded and printed here.
- All patrons will receive wristbands at their first stop of the day. Patrons that ordered passes to the tour online need to show their purchase receipt or pass on their phone or a printed copy of the receipt/pass at the registration table.
- Please be aware that all the gardens experienced damage from the December deep freeze and some plants and bushes are just beginning to grow back.
- Consider starting your day at Autrey Mill Nature Preserve (AMNP) so you can meet the PBS gardening guru, Joe Lamp’l at 9:30am. Joe will be talking about vegetable gardening and signing his latest book.
- There will be Secret Garden volunteers at all the gardens. If you have any questions, just find someone with a green apron to help you.
- #JCBexcited is our Instagram hashtag. Please upload your pictures during and after the tour using our hashtag.
On behalf of the hard-working volunteers and sponsors of the garden tour,
we wish you a wonderful day of garden enjoyment, music and art!